I was tagged on facebook to list 25 Random things about me, and since it has been a while since the "Bad News Blog Post," I thought I would give it a go. So here are 25 MORE things you will be so glad you know about me.........remember we are all about humor here.
1. I have saved Chinese take out for a week in the fridge and ate it. (Um that was today :)
2. I love, love, love holding Anna until she falls asleep.. and I fall asleep also. (again today)
3. I lived in Mongolia for 10 months.
4. I cooked from "scratch" for those 10 months, and did quite well I might add.
5. I have a dog named "Buddy."
6. If I could live anywhere it would be Idaho.
7. I still am puzzled at what my spiritual gift is!
8. I am the 3rd of 4 children and have 2 older sisters and 1 younger brother.
9. I can rollerskate really well backwards. (remind me to tell you about Joel sometime.... ;)
10. I am one of a very few who STILL does not wear pants. (Nope not even in Mongolian weather folks.)
11. I have been to see and thoroughly enjoy the Bar-J.
12. I LOVE turtles...like the kind you eat. Though sea turtles are really cool as well.
13. I am getting better at homeschooling.
14. How many more of these do I have to fill up????
15. I give my husband the best Starburst flavors instead of eating them myself.
16. I can sing with my mouth closed........keep pondering that one.
17. I remember where I was at when I knew I would marry Joel.
18. Yesterday I read an amazing article on the relationship between Mrs. Susanna and Mr. Charles Haddon Spurgeon, and one on the deaths of John and Betty Stam. I read REAL stories about real people, and things that can help me be better at something.
19. Do you ever wonder what happened to John and Betty Stam's 3 month old daughter Hellen that they hid so she would be spared???? Hmmmmm you are wondering I can tell.
20. My husband teases me and tells me that what I don't understand I make fun of. I think I make fun of what I do know just as much.
21. I got engaged in a castle.....in Illinois. Yep there is one.
22. I watch the Duggars because I just love em'.
23. I hate politics....I mean between organizations, not governmental. I hate that there is usually a catch to everything.
24. I do love tea, even herbal tea.
25. I consult Consumer Reports on a regular basis.