I was tagged in a friend's blog to write 7 things people do not know about me so here I am. Funny thing is, the more I thought about this post, the more I realized that the reason people do not know things about me is probably because I purposely do NOT tell them. AND I am probably not telling them for a good reason. Another funny thing is that the more you know me...the more you know that I am an open book, cry with everyone, laugh with everyone, tell everyone what I am struggling with, (Well those patient enough to listen that is..) and so really I do not have too many "undisclosed details" about myself. So read on and just pretend like you never knew k?
1. My favorite color is red. (Cranberry to be exact.)
2. I named two of my children off of Sarah Plain and Tall.
3. I have seriously thought of legally changing my middle name. (Mostly when I was in grade school.)
4. I come across much better on paper than in person, and I look better too!
5. I have more fond memories stored in my memory, that I pull from on a weekly basis, than the average person. And these memories are shared with a select few that I am permanently attached to because they have gone thru these things with me, and when I am with them we can just be together and enjoy ourselves because we have so much "history" together. We can begin talking about a memory and just end mid-sentence knowing that we are both re-living the memory in our minds. And two of these people are Tam and Patty.
6. I would like to have some published work before I die.
7. My favorite Bible Story is Jairus' meeting with the Lord and his daughter's healing.
Well there ya go.... somehow it seems to me that knowing more is really more like knowing less??? (smile)