Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm a Rich Royalty

Growing up, my Pastor used to do something that made a real impression on me.

He would find himself in a "this is as good as it gets" moment, like coming home after a long day of work to a house full of kids (and stowaways..) who loved on him as soon as he came through the door. He would wrap his arm around them and pronounce with a broad smile,

"I'm a rich man!"

and usually in unison they would all reply,
"Why didn't you tell us???"

I loved those times and thought to myself what it would be like to have those "rich" moments myself when I had children of my own................



Isaac-the-hysick-the-high-sticky-stysick


Abby-babs


Caleb


Nase


Anna (or as I called her in this dress, "The human popsicle" :-)

Lanie-Girl




........Now I know.




No comments:

Post a Comment